Friday, April 20, 2018

Ready, Set, Snow??

Snow
Really!! More Snow?  It's mid April already, Tax season is over and so should winter be over.












Snow covered entrance
It's a hurry up a wait for spring to arrive. In anguished anticipation we have been preparing for the warmer weather. Bringing out the wind chimes, setting out some chairs and pots. Getting those chores done so when the golf courses open, the campsites dry out, we'll be ready already.









My new wheels
The old sage advice about don't wash your car it will rain, I broke the code and purchased a new bicycle. Excited about my new wheels, I tripped it out with a rear wheel rack and front basket. Ready to roll to the grocery store or even a ride to work. Got my Wisconsin State Trail pass giving me 100's of miles of vehicle free riding. Even put on my bell I picked up at an Amsterdam rummage sale 6 years ago.







Along the road in Perrot
Anticipation is driving me mad. Just a plug for River Trail Cycles of Onalaska, great service and close to the Great River Bike Trail.


The snow was actually quite pretty, highlighting the curves of the bluff.








Lots of notices that the birds are suffering from lack of access to food during these early spring storms. Here's another creature searching for a meal.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment