Friday, August 9, 2013

Stepping Out

Now I have another excuse for not blogging for the next couple of days. We are off to have fun at a couple of other Wisconsin State Parks.

Our journey begins with Willow River State Park, then onto Interstate Park in Wisconsin.

No we are not camping due to the fact I don't like sleeping on the ground any more and having to get up in the middle of the night to visit the bathroom isn't my idea of a good time. We are considering those alternatives to tent camping but haven't made the commitment yet. So if anyone hears of a good deal on a popup or Small RV or trailer let me know. Must haves- bathroom, hard top and preferably under 20 feet.

Will be taking lots of pictures for my next blog.

Have a great weekend and I hope you get to see lots meteors this weekend. Perseid Showers peaking.

1 comment:

  1. You should have snapped up the R-pod when we sold it - would have been perfect for you guys. Have a good camping trip and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete