Monday, August 12, 2013

Zip Pi De Do Da,

Besides visiting  some great state parks this weekend, we decided to go zip lining. It was on our to do list. Went to Trollhaugen in Dresser, WI. They were very professional and organized. Better to do it here in the United States rather than in Central America. Six zip lines with 13 other people, took about 2 hours.


Sorry for the videos being side ways, I always forget and can't figure out how to rotate a video. Just turn you ipod or android.

First it's the birthday boy.










Then my turn to go Weeeeeeeeeee!
All I wanted to do was hang on,
couldn't keep the camera aimed.
On some of them I asked them to just give me a push to get started, but they wouldn't.


Little kids, not enough momentum
Weight has its advantage in zip lining. If you're too light like little kids you may not get to the end of the line, then they come out to pull you in.


Little kids getting rescued

No comments:

Post a Comment